Sunday, November 2, 2014

2014 Christmas and Winter Holiday Deal

As fate would have it, I will be in South Korea this winter holiday season recuperating from surgery.  This will allow me to do my work with photography much more freely than if I were convalescing in China.  I miss China, but South Korea is the best place in the world for me to have my medical and dental needs taken care of. 

You know the old saying, "If life gives you lemons, then make lemonade."  So here it is:  Buyers and collectors who purchase any of my prints during November 2014 will receive a coffee mug that has one of my prints on the mug.

Three Mugs
© Mark Eaton


In the photograph above, the mug on the far right is my personal mug from which I consume all manner of liquids.  The other two mugs belong to a friend who was kind enough to let me photograph them for this special.

Please visit my photography website at Mark Eaton Photography to view my work.  By email, let me know the title of the print for pricing, size, and shipping details.  Let me know the title of the image you want printed on the mug.  In the event that an image is not available, I will let you know.
Each print will be printed on Epson using archival inks, and each print will be sprayed with a protective coating also.  I will send the print and the mug to you directly from the printer. 
  
I'm presenting this special at this time in order for everyone to avoid the mad crush of the Christmas and winter holiday season.  Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment